Saturday, August 25, 2007

Remembering Leanne

Leanne's memorial service will be Tuesday evening, exact time TBA (4 - 7 or 5 - 8 pm).
Leonard Memorial Home
565 Duane
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137



Leanne's wish is for memorials to go to Northlands Storytelling Network, PO Box 1055, McHenry, IL 60051-1055.
If you bring flowers, she asks that you take them home with you.



I am collecting photos of Leanne with her storytelling friends. I would like to show her family how large her storytelling family is. If you have any please email them to me at donnatell@comcast.net.

When I have a confirmed time I post that as well.
Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The world is poorer.I am so sorry. I just found the blog. Thanks to all of you for the emails as I'm travelling out west & out of touch.
Wretched news. I can't imagine not seeing Leanne.
God bless each of you,
Yvonne Healy